Inspirational Customer Service Quote – Kevin Stirtz
Customer service success is determined by how well customer service representatives and other organizational employees prepare before their customers arrive. If they follow industry standards in the way they greet, listen and provide service to the people they encounter, they will likely be better received. By delivering excellent customer service and treating every customer as special (because they are), you both win. This can lead to a positive encounter for both customers and employees and often contributes to brand and customer loyalty.
A quote by Kevin Stirtz sums up this concept:
“Know what your customers want most and what your company does best. Focus on where those two meet.”
Other Famous Quotes by Kevin Stirtz…
- The easiest and most powerful way to increase customer loyalty is really very simple. Make your customers happy.
- Never leave your customers wondering.
- To work best democracy needs a diversity of thoughts, ideas and expression. This is only possible with freedom and civility.
- Know what your customers want most and what your company does best. Focus on where those two meet.
- Every contact we have with a customer influences whether or not they’ll come back. We have to be great every time or we’ll lose them.
- Choose to deliver amazing service to your customers. You’ll stand out because they don’t get it anywhere else.
- The secret to success in business, and in life, is to serve others. Put others first in all you do.
- The best ideas in the world will accomplish nothing if you leave them on paper. Talk about them. Debate, discuss, argue. Put them into action. Then you can change the world.
- The best listener is the one who really cares about the other person.
- Make it easy for your customers to do talk to you.
- Get your customers involved in your business. Make them your partners and they’ll never leave you.
- Providing great customer service is the most natural activity in the world. It’s fun to help others because it feels good.
- Focus your business on what you do best. Let everyone else worry about the rest.
- The first step to success in any business is to ask your customers what they want.
For thoughts and ideas on how to effectively create an environment that can help you achieve positive customer service delivery, get copies of Customer Service Skills for Success, Please Every Customer: Delivering Stellar Customer Service Across Cultures and How to Be a Great Call Center Representative.
About Robert C. Lucas
Bob Lucas has been a trainer, presenter, customer service expert, and adult educator for over four decades. He has written hundreds of articles on training, writing, self-publishing, and workplace learning skills and issues. He is also an award-winning author who has written thirty-seven books on topics such as, writing, relationships, customer service, brain-based learning, and creative training strategies, interpersonal communication, diversity, and supervisory skills.
Additionally, he has contributed articles, chapters, and activities to eighteen compilation books. Bob retired from the U.S. Marine Corps in 1991 after twenty-two years of active and reserve service.
Bob Lucas B.S., M.A., M.A, CPLP is the principal in Robert W. Lucas Enterprises, Inc and an internationally-known author; learning and performance professionals. He has written and contributed to numerous books on the subject of customer service skill training.
He regularly conducts workshops on creative training, train-the-trainer, customer service, interpersonal communication, and management,
and supervisory skills.
Learn more about Bob and his organization at www.robertwlucas.com and follow his blogs at www.robertwlucas.com/wordpress,
www.customerserviceskillsbook.com, and www.thecreativetrainer.com. Like Bob at www.facebook.com/robertwlucasenterprises