Quality Customer Service Quote – Kevin Stirtz
“Choose to deliver amazing service to your customers. You’ll stand out because they don’t get it anywhere else.” Kevin Stirtz
Here are a few more great quotes from Kevin Stritz…
- Providing great customer service is the most natural activity in the world. It’s fun to help others because it feels good.
- The secret to success in business, and in life, is to serve others. Put others first in all you do.
- Know what your customers want most and what your company does best. Focus on where those two meets.
- The easiest and most powerful way to increase customer loyalty is really very simple. Make your customers happy.
- The first step to success in any business is to ask your customers what they want.
- The best ideas in the world will accomplish nothing if you leave them on paper. Talk about them. Debate, discuss, argue. Put them into action. Then you can change the world.
- Focus your business on what you do best. Let everyone else worry about the rest.
- Always give your customers something.
- Choose to deliver amazing service to your customers. You’ll stand out because they don’t get it anywhere else.
- Every contact we have with a customer influences whether or not they’ll come back. We have to be great every time or we’ll lose them.
- Get your customers involved in your business. Make them your partners and they’ll never leave you.
- Make it easy for your customers to talk to you.
- Never leave your customers wondering.
- The best listener is the one who really cares about the other person.
About Robert C. Lucas
Bob Lucas has been a trainer, presenter, customer service expert, and adult educator for over four decades. He has written hundreds of articles on training, writing, self-publishing, and workplace learning skills and issues. He is also an award-winning author who has written thirty-seven books on topics such as, writing, relationships, customer service, brain-based learning, and creative training strategies, interpersonal communication, diversity, and supervisory skills.
Additionally, he has contributed articles, chapters, and activities to eighteen compilation books. Bob retired from the U.S. Marine Corps in 1991 after twenty-two years of active and reserve service.
Bob Lucas B.S., M.A., M.A, CPLP is the principal in Robert W. Lucas Enterprises, Inc and an internationally-known author; learning and performance professionals. He has written and contributed to numerous books on the subject of customer service skill training.
He regularly conducts workshops on creative training, train-the-trainer, customer service, interpersonal communication, and management,
and supervisory skills.
Learn more about Bob and his organization at www.robertwlucas.com and follow his blogs at www.robertwlucas.com/wordpress,
www.customerserviceskillsbook.com, and www.thecreativetrainer.com. Like Bob at www.facebook.com/robertwlucasenterprises